The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Hauls thread aint working fo' me (no rights). Error?

Anyway this sounds a home game for Alabama in Penn St. There's a bunch of red amongst the 108k in tow.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 pm

You're using the one right below the community thread and not the locked one, right?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Pretty sweet deal.

Best part aside from the price is that she's the one on the contract, not me. So she's on a promotional price right now of $30/month, and after six months it goes up to I think $50 or $60. When that time comes, I'm thinking cancel hers, me get some o' my own for another $30/month promo, and she leeches mine and we split that bill too, so that we in effect get internet for a year at that price instead of just six months.

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Also a pretty sweet deal.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
You're using the one right below the community thread and not the locked one, right?

Correct.

edit: no hurry, i'm going out for a bit..
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm not sure why there would be an issue. There are no special requirements on that thread or anything. Maybe it is just an error.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

The most important question, RZ, is if she is bangable?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm

tuggernuts wrote:
The most important question, RZ, is if she is bangable?

She ain't ugly at all, but not my type. Her friend is really pretty, but again, not my type either.

Did I say friend? I meant girlfriend. They're lesbians lol.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm

lolz

r_z's internet message board comedic timing is always perfect.

:o
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Starting writing new riffs for Lance of Longinus. Maybe I'll pop another cd out before I leave for Washington, lol.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am

How did mich win that one, don't know. Shootout in that 4th qu. Fresh beer now.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 am

I'd have sex with AT LEAST three of my cousins.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:53 am

I'm maybe kinda tryin t oget with one of my best friend's cousins, who has a boyfriend...ooh she's textin me now hold on a tcik.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am

Clinton70 wrote:

That was the most incredible ending to a game ever. I really though we lost it when we let ND score that last time.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 am

this morning isnt going so swell. Sad first when i was putting my coffee tin back on the shelf the lid comes off and i get showered in coffee.. sad. then after i clean it up and get dressed and am ready to leave. i grab everything but my debit card. so i have to dig through my huge purse to find my keys, which i need not only to open my door but the cig case at the store. i get the door open get my card then turn to lock the door, again, and spill coffee down my pants and burn my leg. woo. and then while im at my first job, the caregiving one, i trip going down the stairs and almost fall. :/ but on a happier note i got a new job as a chasher, woo. and my last day being a caregiver is the 20th. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 pm

tuggernuts wrote:
Clinton70 wrote:

That was the most incredible ending to a game ever. I really though we lost it when we let ND score that last time.

I know. I had the game cast on phone since I was at a friends.
I knew that one pass couln't of been 64 yds but it was. Fix ur droid app, ESPN.

NFL action today. I'm still locked out of the hauls thread. From replying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 pm

I need to find 2nd work too. I just hate sitting around too much. Probably as a driver (van or Buick).
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Someone else try to reply in the haul's thread.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:37 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I'm maybe kinda tryin t oget with one of my best friend's cousins, who has a boyfriend...ooh she's textin me now hold on a tcik.

soo...fuckin...drunk last night.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Uh yup, lol.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

khemchee wrote:
this morning isnt going so swell. Sad first when i was putting my coffee tin back on the shelf the lid comes off and i get showered in coffee.. sad. then after i clean it up and get dressed and am ready to leave. i grab everything but my debit card. so i have to dig through my huge purse to find my keys, which i need not only to open my door but the cig case at the store. i get the door open get my card then turn to lock the door, again, and spill coffee down my pants and burn my leg. woo. and then while im at my first job, the caregiving one, i trip going down the stairs and almost fall. :/ but on a happier note i got a new job as a chasher, woo. and my last day being a caregiver is the 20th. Smile
Mazel tov on the new job.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

I didn't even make like an ass of myself in the typical party drunk way, like spilling drinks or throwing up down a girl's shirt or getting in a fight lol...but I did do the other typical drunk shit and just talk too much and about things that really should be left off the table. The thing about that, is it was with a girl who's a friend and was our DD, but she also initiated it and in some instances was the one who kept it goin. So she's sober talkin to my drunk ass and givin me an ego and a reason to keep blabbin. Sucks. I like talkin to her, just hate the direction we go sometimes, and last night was some of the worst of that ever.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

typical party drunks throw up down girls' shirts and start fights? lol what kind of parties do you go to?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

well, typical over-the-line party drunk.

But yeah I'm guessing some of my friends or the circles they're around do that shit more often than some of you might be used to. I never do myself and it always sucks when I see it go down, friend or otherwise, but it happens.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

damn it RZ there are no fucking bros here, we dont party like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next