The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Pork & Beans in a can destroyed me worse than the usual chili beans do. Good thing it's open window weather.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:09 am

Clinton70 wrote:
Pork & Beans in a can destroyed me worse than the usual chili beans do. Good thing it's open window weather.

Hacked by Ab?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

I had this dream related to my freaking out over getting rid of shit (which has calmed down; I've pretty much decided to keep almost everything, lol), and one of you fuckers had claimed my Behold... The Arctopus Arctopocalypse Now... Warmageddon Later mini-CD with the super-badass packaging, and I had changed my mind about selling it, but you were REALLY INTENT ON HAVING IT and even came to Minnesota to take it off my shelf, and I was all pissed and worried and knew I'd defend that shit to the death then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 am

I've had dreams about losing important things before. The earliest one I can remember is when I was a kid, and I dreamed that I found my copy of Super Mario World in the microwave, because someone in my family had put it there. The game had melted into the plate, and looked like corrosive green cheese. I was really upset, but then I woke up and realized my game was okay.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:42 am

Who came into your house abz? Dat nigra Bluge? (most logical guess, right?)
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:06 am

I don't know who it was, specifically. I just knew it was one of youse guys.

It might've been Greeny, though; I get this vague feeling that it was somebody into really awful -core shit. Which makes it so much more absurd 'cos he's way the hell over in Australialand.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 am

I'll come visit you Ab. With the way the Australian dollar is I could afford it.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

Shit yeah, I don't know what we'd do, but we could probably nerd out over comics or something. And butt-fuck. Sixty-nine. All that good fag shit.

Just don't take my CDs, you sonovabitchmongoloid.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

That's gay.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Yooouuu're gay.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 am

i'm in a 'fuck the world' mood tonight. Sure it will/could blow over by morning. Watch out! and hide your cigarettes. Not youse guys fault anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:38 am

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my pubes itch.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am

I've had many of those nights.

I'd always looked at Kittie tabs, saw the C tuning and then just left it alone. Tonight I decided to tune my guitar to what they use. Found out their songs are pretty damn easy to play. Like, the chord progressions are easier to follow than what I use in songs almost. Played through a couple songs on Oracle. Good times. Only tricky part is when they start playing faster moving notes and I'm trying to read tabs. lulz. I'm sure I could have that cd down in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 am

I'm boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored at work again and you flaming moe's aren't doing anything to make me not bored. The fuck is up with that?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:23 am

"Unprecedented" blackout by SDGE yesterday. All San Diego county and Tijuana lost power, 1.4 million customers.

Including me of course. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm in a little pissy of a mood today but am fine. Laundry, some CF, errands later.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm

chin up, clinty! Hugs
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Not sad, just pissy. lol
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

So I was fooling around with my girlfriend last night and all of a sudden we heard a huge bang, looked over, and found that someone through a weight through my door and ran. My frat brothers figured out who it was, but won't tell me. They're fixing my door though. My girlfriend was really shook up though and I felt awful about it.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:01 pm

lol. Shook up. 'Cos of a weight thrown through a door.

Your gf's a tard, dude. Then again, so are you.

Frats, lol.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:07 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
So I was fooling around with my girlfriend last night and all of a sudden we heard a huge bang, looked over, and found that someone through a weight through my door and ran. My frat brothers figured out who it was, but won't tell me. They're fixing my door though. My girlfriend was really shook up though and I felt awful about it.

Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

I need to stop visiting this thread. I feel completely gay whenever I do.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Doors are easy to fix but ur not allowed to use tools?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Then that means his frat brothers shouldn't be fixing it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I has internets again. I met my downstairs neighbor (lol I first typed "roommate"...so used to that but so nice for it to not be true!) a few days ago and she said she was for sure getting internet cuz she needs it for school but doesn't wanna pay full price obviously, and asked if I wanted to just leech from hers and split the bill. Well, here I am, with pretty decent speed considering it's wi-fi from a downstairs and one over neighbor, so heck yes I'll pay only $15/month to use your internet, mang.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Pretty sweet deal.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next