The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 pm

I enjoy them a decent amount. I think they'd put on a fun live show.

And yes, free shows are cool.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 pm

I couldn't barely stand them when I saw them. Don't know if I'd say I was hatin them, but there was zero liking going on.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 pm

I wouldn't rule out going back to school one day. Lawd knows, need to find long term career something. I like a few things, like working on cars but need to scrap up funds n shit if I want to certify in that. I also like traveling but can't drive at 18 wheeler. Ride out the worst Barack O' times.
For now, work whenever I can get some. Hate being home too much.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm

I haven't been posting here as regularly recently. Oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

Edith, get me a beer!
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 am

Edith = RD. hehe

Anyway, its 41 degrees outside. I'm waiting for the hot weather fucks to declare this a disaster area. Anyway, no frost. Put pants on, wont destroy yer crops. Naw mean? We enjoy this like you enjoy the 80 at midnite and the 8 homicides in columbus on hot nights? I'm not there now but i dont give a fuck. No AC, no heat. THis be every day of year, no complaints!
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 am

Liturgy were pretty sweet. Their vocals fucking suck, but damn that drummer is awesome. And when they play actual riffs, they're generally really badass.

This was my favorite song tonight. Fucking badass.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 am

I like the song you posted. I've got their other cd on my computer but I'm not a big fan of it. I've been thinking about getting that one and checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:03 pm

I like the new album. Its obviously not all like the song I posted, but still good.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
No class/work tomorrow because of the football game.

...lol what
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

LSU / Missy State?

I might've found work. A family friend needs help, construction type shit, could learn too and go from there.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 pm

always thought conctruction woulda been cool and something I coulda been good at. never knew anybody for a way in though.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Clinton70 wrote:
LSU / Missy State?

yes, another game to break my heart.

and yes, they planned the semester schedule so that the one weekday game day could be a "holiday"
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:37 pm

i think you should go and demand your money back for their transcendental sucking so fucking much
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
always thought conctruction woulda been cool and something I coulda been good at. never knew anybody for a way in though.

You could end up like my pal's dad, who's in his 50s and on pain killers 24/7 'cos of how messed up his back and sheeit are from doing construction most his life, woo.

He's damn good at what he does, though.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:45 pm

I actually thought about that too, especially cuz of how I've inherited not the best genes for a strong back from my dad. But I also thought of only doing the manual side of it while young, for like maybe 5-8 years or something before trying to become like a foreman or maybe even get into the business/management side of it.

Already feels like it's too late to do it now, though. Not to mention not being the best time with the economy and all.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:

My friend's dad is a contractor. I could get you in no problem. Serious.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 pm

In the Sacramento area? Full time? At least $15/hour? Benefits? No experience required?

Just about all of those need to be true.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Holy buttshits, Philly was awesome.

<3 WITTR and Woe
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Sacamento area. Probably not.

Full time. I think so.

Don't know the pay, I worked for him one day and thought it was pretty good pay. Tongue

Benefits. I don't think so.

No experience required. I don't think you need experience.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:18 pm

ugh i didnt think my phone could be any more ghetto.. i was wrong. it wont load the pages for the academy.. it keeps saying memory shortage... i cant wait until i have more money to get a new phone, and provider.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:31 pm

my phone is pretty ridiculous, too. i have at&t so dropped calls aren't exactly rare, but my phone has gotten worse and worse, so now at least 50% of my class get dropped in the middle of conversations--you know, if the call even goes through.

and when it comes to texting, my phone can handle regular texts no problem. group messages or picture messages only work about half the time. the other half, my phone completely freaks out. the battery has also gotten stupidly inefficient.

my contract isn't up for renewal (and thus better deals on phones) until late october. the past month has resulted in pretty radical decreases in functioning, so hopefully i can hang out for 6 more weeks.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I've done labor work in construction, on and off. It aint bad, this might be more of a learning thing.

I'm back to a droid (this time a droid X) temporarily. It's just sitting in my bros house. It's until I get the new iphone. It's a lot better than the "bottom shelf 2 years ago" blackberry I had.

My dudes (Clemson) are on local ABC, a rarity. Playing Auburn. Time for revenge for last years matchup and we'll avenge your loss to 'em shea by kickin' their ass.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:46 pm

thank you, clinty! i've always liked clemson. =)

yeah--i'm thinking that when i can renew my contract, i'll get an iphone. it'll suck to pay for it, but it'll be a hell of a lot better than trying to get one without the renewal discounts!
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 pm

i have sprint. its rediculious, if i go outside i have full bar but in my house im lucky to have one. i get calls and can make them fine but, it takes forever to send messages and sometimes i just wont get messages and end up with stuff a few hours later.. my internet kicks me off, wont load pages, and gives me errors nonstop. im saving every bit of money possible until zacharys here. after that im getting a new phone and provider. so im hoping my phone will last until january.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next