The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Sprint is one of the best if you get a new provider you'll be disappoint.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I dont see how. ive had it for a little over year and i havent been happy. i was thinking about switching to verizon or tmobile.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
thank you, clinty! i've always liked clemson. =)

yeah--i'm thinking that when i can renew my contract, i'll get an iphone. it'll suck to pay for it, but it'll be a hell of a lot better than trying to get one without the renewal discounts!

Indeed, we won big time.

Verizon is the best but is pricey. I like being on my folks fam plan because i don't use alot of minutes anyway. Mostly a txter/data user.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Same with me. i was thinking about getting put on my parents plan. they dont have internet on their phones but i could get it added on and pay for that along with $10 for being on their plan. but i dont know if on their bill it shows all messages sent. if thats the case, i wont do that.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Clinton70 wrote:
IAmHeavenSent wrote:
thank you, clinty! i've always liked clemson. =)

yeah--i'm thinking that when i can renew my contract, i'll get an iphone. it'll suck to pay for it, but it'll be a hell of a lot better than trying to get one without the renewal discounts!

Indeed, we won big time.

Verizon is the best but is pricey. I like being on my folks fam plan because i don't use alot of minutes anyway. Mostly a txter/data user.

Verizon is good for making calls but if you want to use data on your phone they aren't good and also have a closed network you have to buy everything through with the exception of Iphone.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Sigh... im forever doomed in the world of cell phones..
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Metroid blows. The original.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 am

khemchee wrote:
Same with me. i was thinking about getting put on my parents plan. they dont have internet on their phones but i could get it added on and pay for that along with $10 for being on their plan. but i dont know if on their bill it shows all messages sent. if thats the case, i wont do that.

What i do, really. Voice is just 13ish bucks and the data is like 29. I don't think txts are shown on bill other than txt count. No dirty messages or such shown.

OSU sucked the big one tonite but that's okay, Clemson won! (Don't tell anyone else in central Ohio lolz)
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 am

With some service providers, the authorized user/bill payer can request a detailed bill that includes individual texts. Most people don't do that because it would result in a 298375 page bill.

Surprisingly, ours shows the list of who i send texts to (phone # and location) and when but not the actual text which results in a pretty hefty bill anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
Metroid blows. The original.

I'm kind of inclined to agree. I've never been able to get very far in it 'cos I always find myself getting bored fast.

Second game's great except it needs a map system dammit. And third is godly; no complaints with that one.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 am

I've beaten the original at least twice. Sometimes it's alright, others I just can't stand it. The second one really is great other than the map system. That's why I want a remake of it. I really like Zero Mission and all Return of Samus needs is a map system. I wouldn't care if they still had the game boy graphics and the same colors from the original version... just add a map. And yes, Super Metroid is just one of the greatest games ever. Metroid Prime could rival Super to me if it didn't have the stupid artifact hunt. I really hate that part of the game. And the stupid chozo ghosts popping up in rooms every time you enter.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 am

Zero Mission anal rapes the original with no lube.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 am

HOW AM I S'POSED TO SLEEP

when I'm lovestruck?

D:

I'm dead-tired but my mind's so busy I doonuh think I can sleep. Might just have to ingest some caffeine and watch a movie OR SOMESHIT.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 am

I might just go watch Deadbeat at Dawn again. Dunno what it is about this film that makes me wanna watch it as much as I do.

Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

I gots me some noodz from the gf and you guys dont get shit
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 am

your gf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE

with n00dz, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 am

Dude thats just wrong i was gonna post noodz of someone else but you ruined it
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks, Abz. You damn buttfag.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:49 pm

I dont know why but im so freaken tired today, and im only at job one. Sad i still have to go home, change, and walk to the other end of town and go to that job. i just hope the day goes by fast. im in need of days off.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

post vids of changing
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm

I would think you would know the answer to that by now. and besides i dont have enought time to take pictures. zachary doesnt even get pictures of me changing when i have to go to work.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 pm

i need someone to teach me how NOT to procrastinate. i enjoy my weekends, but then Sunday night rolls around I have a to-do list from hell.

see also: i gotta stop drinking while doing homework. i KNOW i made notes on ch. 14 of this textbook, but i don't have a clue where i put them.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 pm

You just failed on that one right there. I've done systems analysis assignments and taken tests while tanked.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:38 pm

my new survival plan for stats is LOTS of screwdrivers.

before people start bitching at me, it's NOT the course material-- i can do stats. it's this teacher and his whole bullshit course.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am

Finally got my PC up and running. So far everything is running sweet. I just need to get some cash in my Steam account and I'll see how this baby handles some serious gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next