The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

was it fun stuff or all relax stuff and you just didn't get enough while you were out there?

A vacation would be nice with the stress and lack of sleep from the move, though it cost money so taking time off and not making money means I can't do it. sucks.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
You could have played it smooth and asked, "Do you mind if I take a picture of the wall behind you?" And snap the picture with her in front.

OR if you knew someone there, you could get them to stand kind of in front of and a little to the side of the person you want a picture of, and pretend like you're taking a pic of that person. (slightly weird to take a pic of a friend at the gym, but yeah)

with zoom, this plan can be GOLDEN
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 am

Or you could walk up to to her and say, "You're hot and have big tits and I'm going to take your picture."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then your swag increases by 1000%
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 am

the last two ideas were way better than Bluge's first one.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 am

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Abnormal Freak wrote:

Unless he comes up with new business strategies, it sounds like he may close the place down and I'm left without a job. Damn.

It's a good thing you've been saving your money.

FFFUUUUUUUU—
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:02 am

tuggernuts wrote:
I was at the gym this morning and this fucking mega hot chick was in there working out. She had massive titties. I enjoyed watching them bounce when she was on the treadmill.

Reminds me of this tap-dancing chica I saw a few nights ago. Insanely gorgeous smile, slender figure, and a big ol' rack. All that tap-dancing made for major boob bounceage.

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
I'm bored. Entertain me.

Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:25 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
was it fun stuff or all relax stuff and you just didn't get enough while you were out there?

A vacation would be nice with the stress and lack of sleep from the move, though it cost money so taking time off and not making money means I can't do it. sucks.

It was relax mostly. Just didn't get enough time.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:15 pm

After a very shitty start to the week, I have made it to Wacky Wednesday (10%off wine purchases at my local ghetto liquor store). No class/work tomorrow because of the football game. Hopefully downhill from here!

My adviser sent me an outline for my thesis. This shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

My phone sucks ass.. i can just type under the thread i have to click on reply to post. ugh i need a new phone.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 am

I have an essay to do but I can't be bothered reading all the material. Time for some A grade bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

I hope I don't have anything due tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 am

Nice and cold in here, like 57 lol. I'm AWAKE though. Did have trouble falling asleep, I think the lols from the David Hasselhoff Roast (which was on Comedy central last night) kept me up.
Oh, the Charlie Sheen roast is Monday. lol. I hope it's better than the Trump roast. Greg Giraldo will be missed. :/
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:25 am

I went to class for no reason this morning. Teacher wasn't there. Me and some people ended up standing around and talking for about an hour, though. I'm up now, though. Shit.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm

That exact same scenario happening in community college got me laid once lol.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:53 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
That exact same scenario happening in community college got me laid once lol.

What was the class?
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Are you guys still in college or just takin classes. I know the age of some of yalls but i don't want to think now. Bad enough headache/panic attacks earlier.

Getting cold out. 46 and only short of 10pm. No central heat turned on yet so putting house to test. Seems to hold well for a 81 year old house.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Me, Green_shoes, IAmHeavenSent, and Electroretard are in college.

Does Shalin post here? I can't remember what his username is, lol.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Clinton70 wrote:
Are you guys still in college or just takin classes. I know the age of some of yalls but i don't want to think now. Bad enough headache/panic attacks earlier.

Getting cold out. 46 and only short of 10pm. No central heat turned on yet so putting house to test. Seems to hold well for a 81 year old house.

no school since august 2008.

well, fall 2009 I tried to go back for a second, but then had real world adult bills stare me in the face so had to get full time work and drop out after like seven or eight weeks. Sucked. Was liking my classes and teachers, was actually attending all classes and getting good grades (lowest was like a B+ that probably pretty easily could have ended in an A). Plus there were a buncha 18-21 year-old hotties and some back-to-school milfs I was swoonin on and some of which were even kool wit me.

Finally cooled down here. Been 90s+ the past month. Got a bit of a breeze and some cloud cover today. Had to be at least a good 10 degrees cooler both outside and inside. Windows open all day actually helped and felt gooooooood.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Clinton70 wrote:

I graduated but wouldn't be opposed to going back.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 pm

BA (or maybe BS?), class of 07

I feel old here
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 pm

If I didn't dick around I woulda graduated in 2007 too but I was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:52 pm

We're all like the same age. Tongue
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 pm

So Liturgy is playing a show tonight at a little brewery up here in Grand Rapids, MI. I had no idea this place even had live music, let alone national acts, let alone any sort of metal. AND its free. Wtf? I get out of work at midnight and will try to make it if they aren't too far into their set by then.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 pm

You dig Liturgy, brah?

Free shows are cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next