The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Yesterday kicked ass!!!!!!!! Now I am watching the Spiderman cartoon series from the 90's. Good shit right there!
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Electroretard wrote:
I've had classes that start at 9pm before.

lol I wouldn't even sign up for that. That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm

It made my schedule super easy. Usually classes that start that late only meet at most twice a week.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Most of the classes here only meet twice a week to begin with. There aren't many hour long classes.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Most of my classes are an hour long. It's usually an hour every day except Wednesday for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I had tons of 3 hour classes in college. Less than an hour meeting twice a week doesn't even seem worth going to.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

We get free pizza and beer tonight, and I'm basically getting paid to see WITTR and Thou. Fuck yes.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Have fun with that, brah.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Electroretard wrote:
Most of my classes are an hour long. It's usually an hour every day except Wednesday for some reason.

Four hours a week? WE only do 3 here
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 am

Electroretard wrote:
We get free pizza and beer tonight, and I'm basically getting paid to see WITTR and Thou. Fuck yes.

asdiuhgoiauhsdoihgaishfsdf

I wish Thou was coming with WITTR to Austin. At least Leviathan's gonna be there though.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 am

Electroretard wrote:
yea but you still have to play too fuckhead
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

Probably no one besides me cares... but Kittie released a new cd last week. Had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 am

And I've listened to the two singles released from it so far. Do not like at all, really. It's surprising. I've remained a fan of theirs after all this time. I guess they finally took a turn that I don't like. Meh... I'll download it and give it a full listen sometime.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

What direction do you mean? Their last album was an improvement over the previous two, though still wasn't very good, but the thrashy route instead of the Chick-rock hardcore/nu-metal stuff was fine.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

I don't know... I mean... I guess it's a continuation of that, but I just don't really like what I hear.

I still haven't listened to the entire thing. Just not too excited but what I've heard so far.

They're probably never going to top Oracle. I did really like Funeral For Yesterday when it came out. In The Black had some pretty good songs, too... but I listened to it a bit when it came out and I've rarely gone back to it since.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 am

On the work computer right now for something other than e-mail for the first time. It's so incredibly slow and I finally figured that with the tons of other people that are on FaceBook and YouTube and other bullshit here all day even when there are managers here and shit, that I might as well log onto the academy for a minute lol.

All moved into the place, which has no open-air internet, to my surprise. I guess the hood's more hip to technology than I had seen in the past. I'll probably end up goin ahead and paying for service again at some point, though I'm in no real hurry to do so. In the meantime I can do the basics of e-mail and bills at work, and maybe still even more occasional forums if I really want to try and keep getting away with it, though I still feel kinda bad for doing it. I'm probably gonna get some fancy new-fangled telly-vision before too long as well, and I'm actually considering going ahead and getting cable again even though I think it's way too overpriced. But the idea of Louie, sports, Discovery Channel, HBO and a few others in HD is...mmm mmm good.

Most everything is unpacked, basically only things I know I won't ever need for even a whole year or more (my lease length) have I left still boxed up. Got a new mattress (Sleep Train) and sofa and love seat set (RC Willey) with some pretty rad Labor Day sales. Gonna wait for the couches to show up next week before I bother looking for a coffee/end table and dinner table. Wanna see how big they really are and what else can truly fit into what will likely be a pretty cramped space if I do end up putting everything in there I was originally wanting.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 am

You sound like quite the interior designer.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

Good to see ya, z.

Hell, I'd get HD for sports and history channel alone. That's most of what I watch anyway. I don't do the ABC/CBS/NBC/etc shit much anymore except when they air football.

I got ATT DSL for 25 a month. 3 down, .6 up. I don't game, and it's stable, and it runs netflix. The upload speed is almost as good as my ex $60 timewarner.

Food for thunk. Look for the deals, don't pay full price.

Anyways its 63 in this house (naturally, no A/C finally) so I slept good and am up early.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 am

Funeral for Yesterday was very bad imo. In the Black (if that was the last one) was an improvement but yeah Oracle was their best.

Anyway, playing the shit out of Dead Island right now, such a fucking fun game, can't wait to actually get some multiplayer going with it.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Fucking bombed a Data Communications test. Great.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh yeah... I can't wait to move in a few months, ha. Gonna be a pain. But good times. You'll have to get the internet. It's so slow without r_z around...

Anyway, listened to that Kittie cd twice today. It's alright, I suppose. Better than what I was expecting after those two singles. Still thinking it's the worst thing they've released, though.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 am

I cant wait for you to move either. and boy oh boy is that going to be a fun trip moving cross country.. i told you that i did it once when i was little. my mother says its going to be really tough making it back in a week. especally with the snow and what not. when we moved to washington surprisingly it was only snowing in california. didnt encounter snow anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 am

You can't wait for him to move also.

Also
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:15 pm

i'm so glad you find time/options for posting here, r_z! =) you're swell.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 pm

My asshole hasn't felt so good for a few days, maybe a week.

Wonder if I've got like hemorrhoids or someshit, wooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next