The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does

Go down 
+10
Hollow_Viscus
GROCERIES
Ancient Rune
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
possybending
Loxx O)))
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

You should show him this thread.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
He comes home and talks about his birthday and all the lame shit he did that he was all stoked about, then says, "And the best part? I got 74 'Happy Birthday' messages on FaceBook. I was like, 'Oh my god!'"

Then he asked me if I wanted to watch The Fast and the Furious 4 with him.

lol

Bolded part is the icing on the funny cake.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh, and damn, just saw that he moved out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8