The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does

Go down 
+10
Hollow_Viscus
GROCERIES
Ancient Rune
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
possybending
Loxx O)))
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 pm

So these hair dye stains... they'll probably make you pay for damages when you leave, right? And then he'll make you pay part of it?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 pm

No fucking way. When we part ways I'll have absolutely no qualms with telling him what's up and saying fuck you if he thinks I'm paying for shit that he did.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Well maybe he won't make you, but I'm sure he'll try to split the damages with you.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:31 pm

I'll tell him what's what, or just trick him/lie to him. Either way it'd be easy, he's retarded, remember?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Errbody is retarded, though. But yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I wouldn't "lie" to come up on him though. Just if like they only give half the deposit back and for all shit he did, I'll say they gave none of it back and collect what he has for them for myself. Just trying to stay even.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

lol

Go ahead and fuck the douche over. No one will blame you. And yeah, it's not 'really' fucking him over if it really should go to you. You know what I mean, though.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 pm

okay sorry, maybe I missed this, but why is it exactly you haven't kicked him out?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I think it's because he couldn't afford living there solo. And it's been difficult finding roommates.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 pm

If he continues to destroy the place, wouldn't it just be easier snagging a second job and toughing it out for a few months until he cna find another roommate?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Cuz I'm too nice and don't know about anybody who could replace him, either in the improvement of a roommate and his/her etiquette, but more importantly in his or her ability to actually pay the bills. It's basically too much hassle for the remaining five months of this short lease.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

So this fag has his sister and her husband over a few days ago, to spend the night and celebrate St. Patrick's Day before they all drove up to Oregon (or "oregone" according to multiple text messages from him) for a wedding. They party family style in the apartment in as gay and tacky and stereotypical a way as you could imagine: Guinness and Jameson, plastic green hats, all wearing green shirts with shit like "Kiss me I'm Irish" on them, 4-leaf clover-shaped cookies with green sprinkles bought from Wal-Mart...LOSERS.

I went out that night and came back at about 3:30 in the morning to the douche passed out on the couch and his sister and brother-in-law in his room, and the coffee table, dining table and of course, the kitchen, just destroyed. Now, I understand, you're partying, but come on. Have some sense and decency. Leaving out cans and bottles and uneaten food on plates is one thing, but for everything to have to be tipped over, spilled, left open, etc., is just fucking stupid and rude. I say fuck it and go to sleep.

I wake up at around noon the next day and everything's still there, except there's more. They made eggs in the morning and just left more dirty plates and pans on the counter and stove (how the fuck does nobody this guy knows ever think to fucking put anything INTO THE GOD DAMN SINK!?). I say fuck it again because I have to go to work. I come back and everything's cleaned up.

BUT

I look in the dishwasher and the bitch is OVERFLOWING with dishes that were ran through a complete wash and dry cycle but that were clearly not pre-rinsed or pre-washed at all and were loaded with a complete lack of care. There were even pots and pans in there, which are never supposed to go in a dishwasher unless you're just a complete and total fucking lazy idiot. Half the shit in there had to be washed again. Also, two plates and a bowl, all things again borrowed from my mom, were chipped because of the overloading. A glass was also cracked, but it was one that belonged to douchetrey.

Now, because I'm the only fucking one around here that actually does the dishes (seriously, this would literally make it the first time he's turned on or even loaded the dishwasher), I asked him about it. He says, "Hold on let me ask my sister, she's the one that did the dishes."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So apparently, a total lack of courtesy doesn't quite completely run in the family, but retardation still does 100%.

At least I can still say with complete self-assurance that he has in fact still never done the dishes. Not that that does me any fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
dying his hair

dyeing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

roughdraft_zero wrote:
wailin on it

whaling
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(definition with the superscript 2 next to "whale")

;)
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

There are certain words I choose to spell certain ways because I think it's capitally retarded the way they are "properly" spelled, "dyeing" actually not being one of them. Just a type-O, son. "Wailin" is just me having fun with the other meaning of the word and thinking it looks cooler. Would you have been less nitpicky or more so if I had spelled it "Waylon" like I most often do ("Waylon like Smithers")?

"Hypocrite" is my absolute most hated word for it's spelling. WHY THE FUCK IS THAT "E" THERE? SEEMS HYPOCRIT(NOTICE THE LACK OF E IN THIS SPELLING)ICAL. I always spell it minus the "e" except when in actual papers that are graded or reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

I put pots and pans in the dishwasher all the time (unless they're teflon). Why are you not supposed to do this?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Pretty much any non-stick technology erodes or is easily warped in the dishwasher. Older types usually hold up ok but have issues with handles and discoloration, which does affect the cooking and contact surfaces. Commercial/restaurant-grade and cast-iron stuff I'm not sure about, never had any of either type. Though I really want at least one cast iron pan, cuz it makes vegetables taste great. And the commercial and restaurant grade stuff is usually washed in a dishwasher, but in dishwashers of an obviously very different design from the ones in your home.

Every pot or pan I've ever bought has expressly said on it "NOT DISHWASHER SAFE" and often also includes reasoning on the packaging at least, citing that the non-stick surface could come off, even in small amounts that come off in your food while cooking and be harmful if eaten.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I don't put teflon in the dishwasher, I already said that. But just regular metal or glass pots and pans I've never had an issue with in terms of discoloration or warping.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

That's because they're not treated with anything and are generally ok for that, if not even sometimes designed with that in mind. As I already said, this was not the case in my situation.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Well that's what I was talking about before. I knew well enough that you don't put teflon in the dishwasher.

But you seriously don't have any pots or pans without a non-stick surface? That's weird.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Would you have been less nitpicky or more so if I had spelled it "Waylon" like I most often do ("Waylon like Smithers")?

Yes.

roughdraft_zero wrote:
WHY THE FUCK IS THAT "E" THERE? SEEMS HYPOCRIT(NOTICE THE LACK OF E IN THIS SPELLING)ICAL.

'COS YOU CAN'T HAVE TWO VOWELS IN A ROW LIKE THAT, HERP-DE-DURR. Except a lot of words have that.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 am

Cghost21 wrote:
Well that's what I was talking about before. I knew well enough that you don't put teflon in the dishwasher.

But you seriously don't have any pots or pans without a non-stick surface? That's weird.

I don't own any pots or pans, myself. Things are expensive if you want anything that will last and not suck. All the ones in the house now are either the roommate's or borrowed from me momz.

Abnormal Freak wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:
WHY THE FUCK IS THAT "E" THERE? SEEMS HYPOCRIT(NOTICE THE LACK OF E IN THIS SPELLING)ICAL.

'COS YOU CAN'T HAVE TWO VOWELS IN A ROW LIKE THAT, HERP-DE-DURR. Except a lot of words have that.
wut?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:06 am

oh yeah currently drunk so this post is to serve as a reminder to myself to later post another nugget about retarded roommmate. hint = spaghetti
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:05 pm

I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Cghost21 wrote:
If he continues to destroy the place, wouldn't it just be easier snagging a second job and toughing it out for a few months until he cna find another roommate?

You make it sound like getting a job is easy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
Cghost21 wrote:

You make it sound like getting a job is easy.

unless you're picky it can't be that hard. The work situation here is terrible but it's not like finding a job is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next