The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does

Go down 
+10
Hollow_Viscus
GROCERIES
Ancient Rune
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
possybending
Loxx O)))
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 am

Just tell him it's Taken 2.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 am

don't get it
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

Ah yeah I forgot he's an R-Tard who's probably never seen it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:45 pm

No I mean I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
He called Liam Neeson "Liam Nielsen". He was talking about new movies coming out and asked me if I wanted to go with him tomorrow night (lol no, fag, right?). He even pulled up Fandango and read the description and said, "Unknown, starring Liam Nielsen," reading it directly from his computer screen and saying it incorrectly for a second time. Then he put it down and said, "I only would want to see that or The Fighter. Which would you rather see, The Fighter or the Liam Niel-, Nees-, Neeson..." I said, "Liam Nielsen?" He snaps his fingers and says, "Yeah, right, that's it, thanks. BOY THAT ONE'S A TONGUE TWISTER."

A TONGUE TWISTER HE SAYS

lol

Five stars.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
No I mean I don't get it.

Taken is film Liam Neeson was in that looks almost exactly like Unknown.

R-Tard.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm the aretard for not knowing/caring about some shit Liam Nielsen movie? puh-shaw.

So dudebag calls me and asks me about the movie again. I say the same as I told him before, "NO." He says, "All right, yeah you still sound pretty sick, I can see why you'd not want to go out. How 'bout this, I'll come home and make you some tea and we can pick out one of your movies to watch together. SOUND GOOD, BRO?"

HE'S GONNA MAKE ME SOME TEA AND WE'RE GONNA WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm

At least you've got a new boyfriend out of the deal.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:26 pm

I'd hit it.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm

SOUNDS GOOD BRO

I'm considering actually watching a movie with him to see if can recognize anything about a film, like when something is actually funny, ironic, dramatic, cheesy, etc.. Like, suggesting the funniest movie of all time, a.k.a. The Big Lebowski (I guarantee you he's never even heard of it), and sit there watching it while he stares, not laughing, and asking me questions because he doesn't get either the story nor the humor.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
I'm the aretard for not knowing/caring about some shit Liam Nielsen movie? puh-shaw.

So dudebag calls me and asks me about the movie again. I say the same as I told him before, "NO." He says, "All right, yeah you still sound pretty sick, I can see why you'd not want to go out. How 'bout this, I'll come home and make you some tea and we can pick out one of your movies to watch together. SOUND GOOD, BRO?"

lol.

Eight stars (out of five).

Taken is pretty boss, by the way. It's produced by Luc Besson and directed by the guy who did the first District 13, which is also pretty cool and fun.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:

Taken is pretty boss, by the way. It's produced by Luc Besson and directed by the guy who did the first District 13, which is also pretty cool and fun.

You're telling the wrong guy. This is the guy who hates things without trying to understand them. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 pm

He's talking on the phone right now with somebody from work or something and they're going to some bar and he says, "Yeah, I can be the DD. I don't really drink much, so I was planning on only having a drink or one anyways."

ONLY HAVING A DRINK OR ONE
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

lol.

Eight stars (out of five).

Luc Besson, you say? Color me interested now.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
He's talking on the phone right now with somebody from work or something and they're going to some bar and he says, "Yeah, I can be the DD. I don't really drink much, so I was planning on only having a drink or one anyways."

ONLY HAVING A DRINK OR ONE

Double lol.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Post pics of guy.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

omg, he's full of 'em tonight.

He comes into my room with his laptop in hand and says he's been meaning to show me something for a while. He starts explaining that it's a video of him doing pepper spray training for the Army and is all super excited and says, "You gotta see this, it's great." My feelings at this point could best be summed up by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

So he opens the thing up, and it turns out it's mainly just a slideshow. The first thing I hear? Green Day, Good Riddance (that way overused/praised "Hope you have the time of your life" song that sucks dick). He skips around the video a bunch to pictures that look as equally boring as the last, all jumping to different shit songs by Creed, Nickelback, Guano Apes, Kenny Loggins, Avenged Sevenfold, Bette Midler, etc.. He's nearing the halfway point of the movie, and I look at the timebar and see that it's already at 25 minutes. He made a nearly hour-long fucking slideshow of this shit. He finally gets to the part he was looking for, about the pepper spray, and it's finally some actual video. It's the most boring thing you could imagine. Some dude I don't know, care about, or will ever meet, gets sprayed and goes through a three-stage, minute-long "obstacle course," and this fucking genius is giggling the whole time, just moaning and saying, "Ohhhhh, so great. Good times, good times." Then, something of worth actually happened.

The video section ended and the slideshow started back up, but still on the subject of pepper spray. He says, "Oh, yeah this is the part where I got the pictures from a guy with a really good camera." I'm thinking to myself that it's actually just somebody who knows how to actually use a fucking camera compared to you and your auto-settings of the digicam you bought at Wal-Mart, but whatever. So what are all these pictures of now? Dude after dude getting sprayed in the face with pepper spray. Oh my god, I was fucking losing it, actually laughing for the first time he started this debacle of showing me this shit I don't care about, and he's laughing along with me, but not for the same reason as I. THESE ARMY FAGS ARE CANDIDLY CAUGHT GETTING FACIALS, omg it was glorious. One dude was even eyes closed, neck titled back, pepper spray/jism pouring out of his mouth. I exclaimed, "Wow, that guy got a mouthful." He says, "Yep, he sure did."

HE SURE DID

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Post pics of guy.
That might be a good idea. He said I could use his camera any time, and he's also got a printer that might have a scanner, so I could scan some of his shit he's got hung up around the house (almost all of which has him as the subject...there's a strange narcissism to go along with his jingoism, I'm sure both of them feeding off of each other) and post it. The best one is his collage type deal that showcases his wrestling accolades from high school, and all it is is pictures of him doing gay poses or actually involved in wrestling with some dude, looking somehow less gay than when he was just posing by himself.

This guy's such a fucking goldmine, I swear.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:33 pm

he's talking to himself while he plays a videogame now.

"Ok, so where do I need to go...How do I shoot this freakin thing...where'd that guy go, oh there you are, friggin bastard."

Yeah, he doesn't swear, which is already weird and untrustworthy in and of itself. But he goes back and forth on his swear word substitutes. He can't decide between "freakin," "frickin" or "friggin".
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

He's gonna start saying Frakk.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Another awesome new sign of his supreme intelligence:

In the living room, the entertainment situation is this: a 42" Phillips LCD and a PS3. He decides to watch a movie. It's a DVD flipper disc, with anamorphic widescreen on one side and full screen presentation on the other. He puts the movie in on the full screen side. I notice this and wait for him to realize his blunder, eject the disc and correct his mistake. But it doesn't happen. He watches a widescreen OAR film, in Pan & Scan, on his widescreen television! What a dork!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Awesome. Did he watch it stretched out to fit the screen also?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Didn't stick around for that, but that would be incredible. He did that all the time when he watched tv shows on DVD. I started watching stuff out there though and changed the settings so as images wouldn't be distorted and he hasn't changed it back, cuz I don't thin he knows how to work his own tv lol.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

My friend's dad always set his plasma to stretch out 4:3 content, but in such a way where it didn't stretch it out equally, but had most of the image still in the center, and gradually stretched it out at the edges. It looked really bad and distorted—way worse than just setting it to stretch the image out equally. I'd always switch the settings whenever I'd come over to watch movies, because the view option also applied to widescreen films, leaving a weird cylindrical "dip" in the center of the screen—ugh.

Only retards stretch that sheeit out. Leave 4:3 video 4:3. But, these are the same people who criticized my buddy for buying a widescreen DVD instead of the P&S alternative, saying, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT ELECTRICAL TAPE ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN? IT'S THE SAME THING!" with utmost seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does   This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thread will be a running journal for all the stupid/annoying shit my fuckhead roommate does
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next